Blackhawk Composites, Inc. is committed to respecting the privacy rights of website visitors. The following policy describes how we collect, protect and use information we receive from website visitors:
- We collect information from you when you provide feedback, enter profile data, submit a contact us form, post comments, and send or respond to any other type of communication such as e-mail.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- We also receive and store click-stream data and other information about visits to our websites which may be combined with personal information you have provided. This information is used to analyze and improve the website experience. For more information see the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have provided your email address, we may send you periodic e-mails, to follow up on your inquiry specifically, or to inform you of Blackhawk Composites, Inc. news, products or services which may be of interest to you. If you would no longer like to receive such e-mail, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use “cookies”?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. The term “outside parties” does not include Blackhawk Composites, Inc. wholly-owned companies. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting Blackhawk Composites, Inc.‘s business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, aggregate non-personally identifiable visitor information (such as web site traffic statistics) may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove, or modify information that you have provided to us?
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online policy only
Terms & Conditions
© 2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL TECHNICAL DATA, INCLUDING TRADE SECRETS, PROPRIETARY TO BLACKHAWK COMPOSITES INC., DISCLOSURE AND USE OF THIS DATA IS LIMITED TO RECIPIENT ONLY, AND IS SUBJECT TO OTHER AGREEMENTS, IF ANY, BETWEEN BLACKHAWK COMPOSITES, INC. AND RECIPIENT. ANY OTHER USE OR DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF BLACKHAWK COMPOSITES, INC.