Aerospace-grade quality composites manufacturing starts with the right tools for pinpoint accuracy and finish in every phase of every project. In addition to a dedicated 40,000 square-foot facility designed to support superior manufacturing and products. Blackhawk Composites is a center of excellence with all of the right equipment to ensure exceptional end results.
- 10’ FARO Platinum Arm for Dimension Verification
- Large Walk-In 0˚F Material Storage
- Temperature and Humidity Controlled Clean Manufacturing Area
- Curing Equipment with 500˚F Capability
- Grinding Booths
- Paint Booths
- 5’ x 20’ Autoclave with 85psi / 400˚F Maximum Operating Capacity
The Right Stuff
Blackhawk Composites is one of just a few companies approved to utilize TORAY carbon epoxy composite material, the same material used on commercial jetliners and favored by the FAA. Contact us for details.